A Lovely Day


Der Kleinhesseloher See, mit Eis.
Today was the first day in a week where I possibly expended more energy than I took in. I worked off at least 3% of the christmas cookies I have eaten in the past week. Result!
Reader, I cycled (icicled?) around the wonderful English Garden with my sister. It was indeed cold. I wore a hood, a woolly hat, leather&knit gloves. Woollen tights, knitted trousers. Thick socks and trainers. It took a while until I got warm. It took me a while to realize that I was on a better bike than my sister and she was struggling to keep up. At least she got quite warm.
Der Eisbach - the icy river where people swim in the summer, sitting on the banks like on a beach.

Comments

  1. Hallo!
    Den Reiz der Winterlandschaft kann ich leider jetzt nicht genießen.....
    Liebe Grüße
    Grey Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo!
    Ich wünsche von Herzen alles Gute für´s Neue Jahr!
    Liebe Grüße
    Grey Owl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment